• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
linear scales have advantage
they are stndardised so can be used for all readings
disadvantage
cannot be used accurately for those readings ehich do not vary linearly with time
non linear advantage
sensitivity can be changed to support the reading
can be used suitably for all measurements
similar question came for 42 thanks man

Reaction score
ADC = samples the signal at regular intervals. for each sample, produces an 8- bit binary no. So DAC = will convert the binary no to a decimal no ie to an analogue signal.
Parallel to serial = takes the 8 bits from 1 sample n places them after the 8 bits from the previous sample to produce a continuous series of binary digits.
So, serial to parallel must do the opp. ie assemble the 8 bits, n pass them to the DAC for conversion into analogue. then, pass the next 8 bits to produce the next signal, n so on.
Did I say tht they both r the same??
I guess not : "The serial to parallel converter n the DAC produce an analogue signal" does not imply they r same.
And if I did say they r same, sorry, m bad!!

DUDE this came for the paper
THANK you SOOO much

Reaction score
thanks I have the MS
I need explanations

I was asking.. If those are correct then.

D in 10 because.. The acceleration of horizontal component will be zero and constant velocity. But their will be non-constant acceleration there for vertical component.. so the speed will first decrease when going upwards as negative acceleration and then will keep increasing as it comes downwards in the vertical component.

The answer is not C because since there is horizontal velocity even when it reaches the top.. the initial velocity is not zero at top.

Hence the Answer is D.

Reaction score
thanks I have the MS
I need explanations

33 C because the Charge on the helium nucleus is positive so it will deflect towards the same side as the proton did. But will deflect less since the mass of a Helium nucleus is approximately 4 times the mass of a proton.

More mass means less deviation.

Reaction score