• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Constuctive where they intersect, and destructive just draw a line through where one of the waves' wavefronts are exactly in between the wavefronts of the other.
) . ) Like this if you get it lol

wait I don't get the destructive part, is it OX then? Sorry but where is the wavefronts really, I am pretty weak in waves =P

Reaction score
hey can someone please tell me to how many significant figures should we give the answer

Reaction score
hey can someone please tell me to how many significant figures should we give the answer
cie never make up their mind but make sure its two or three some they allow both wrna they allow only one of them but they should be consistant throughout question

Reaction score
to be on the safe side keep it 3 s.f. as that is almost always the accepted.. and they might deduct marks for lesser no of significant figures but normally they don't penalize for more number of significant figures except in special cases like absolute errors or such stuff

Reaction score
cie never make up their mind but make sure its two or three some they allow both wrna they allow only one of them but they should be consistant throughout question
You are to judge them by the no. of sig fig in the least count of the raw data (apart from any constants) no. of sf can either by equal to or one more than those of a value having the least no of sf in a calculation

Reaction score
You are to judge them by the no. of sig fig in the least count of the raw data (apart from any constants) no. of sf can either by equal to or one more than those of a value having the least no of sf in a calculation
yes but in the ms some times the raw data has variable sig some of two and some 3 . i become confused then

asd

Reaction score
yes but in the ms some times the raw data has variable sig some of two and some 3 . i become confused then
I guess its the best to work in 3 sig fig, cause thats what we used to do in O levels atleast.

Reaction score

Take the least number of significant figures from the raw data.

do this

When raw data is in 3 and 4sf.

=13.65
≈13.7