• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i don't know anything about edexcel .. i didn't have a choice so i never explored .. i guess self study is the worst thing to do with a levels .. and that wasnt a choice i made for myself either .. i don't have a teacher LOL .. get a trained person to help you out .. people get As all the time .. it isn't impossible.
What do u mean , u dont have a teacher ? u dont go to school?

Reaction score
self confidence is what you need bro....if you've worked hard, then leave the rest to Allah. He is the best judge don't curse CIE be strong withing yourself...inshAllah youll do good! Give it ur best shot...
Thanks for that bro , really need it.

Reaction score
What do u mean , u dont have a teacher ? u dont go to school?
no, im enrolled in one but because of personal problems i just cant attend school. i have to travel a lot and can't keep up and stuff like that most of the time ..
im just not the luckiest girl when it comes to a stable lifestyle.
but im hoping tomorrows gonna be good . inshAllah .. :D

Reaction score
no, im enrolled in one but because of personal problems i just cant attend school. i have to travel a lot and can't keep up and stuff like that most of the time ..
im just not the luckiest girl when it comes to a stable lifestyle.
but im hoping tomorrows gonna be good . inshAllah .. :D
Oh shit , where do u like live?
and yeah dw it will be good , if not dont panic just relax , people become successful without exams aswell.

Tkp

Reaction score
first here is how you convert the degrees and radians...
radians to degrees : multiply by 180/π
degrees to radians: multiply by π/180

Phase difference is simply is the fraction of the cycle (the angle) by which one wave moves behind the other.
you can calculate is by using this equation: (with degrees)
360 (x/λ) where x is the difference in the distance between the two waves...
or 360(t/T) where the waves are out of step by time t.
use 2π for radians, since 360 = 2π

For coherent waves....they have a constant phase difference...this is usually the case with waves fron the same source. It does not matter whether the waves are in phase ....but coherent waves must have a constant phase difference...which means that the difference between them is the same throughout. They must also have the same wavelength and the same frequency.
this is quite brief..but hope it helps.[/quot
thnks fr the phase difference

Reaction score
what is a closed triangle needed for equilibrium ?? same as the vector resolution triangle or not ?

Cem

Reaction score
Hey ya,

second attempt at AS Physics tomorrow.... :/

And I'm in Year 13. Do you guys know if I can still resit this AS Physics exam even when I'm not going to school anymore? because I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna mess it up tomorrow....

Physics is my life and I love it. Only problem is that my grades are not good at school because these CIE exams are so weird. They also sometimes ask stuff which is totally unneccessary to study Physics at Uni and they only do it to make CIE more sophisticated and only Top students who learn EVERYTHING possible are gonna get top marks .... :(

But yeah back to my question: Is it possible to resit it when you're not going to school anymore (ie between school and uni)?

Reaction score
How ws Physics P2 guys?

It was simple but lenghty . The duration wasnt enough but it went awesome:D