• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge%20International%20A%20and%20AS%20Level/Physics%20(9702)/9702_w07_qp_4.pdf
q2 a (ii)
here wen finding separation between atoms.....okay....we calculate volume occupied by a single atom......then when taking the cube root aren't we finding the length of the cube assuming cubic atoms...how does this relate to separation between atoms....i never understand this....i mean why is the length of cubic atom also separation between atoms........well likhtay likhtay aik cheex xehn mein ayi....is it because legth of one side is same as the distance between the centres of two adjacent cubic atoms?????

Reaction score
brother 1 v is the potentIal dropped across the first R AND U R Saying its the potential of non inverting input........................and k if u r ryt then what will hapeen wen switch is closed.....nothing will happen ....polarity will nt be changed.......

Reaction score
when switch open V- is 1.5v V+ is 2.0v if u take gain equal to 10^5 then Vout= 10^5(2.0-1.5)=50 000 to prevent saturation Vout=+9V
when switch is closed V- is 3.0V and V+ is 2.0V then Vout=10^5(2.0-3.0)=-100000V to prevent saturation Vout=-9V
S0 output changes from positive to negative this is what i think the answer should be

Reaction score
04042006068.jpg [/ATTACH]
i tried that's why i ended up posting the doubt here :/
really, use chadda's book cambridge endorsed one,
draw a graph , taking displacement on y axis and distance on x axis. draw a sin wave. the wave is 360 degree or 2 pi radians.
take points according on x- axis. take two points suppose A and B , a at start of the wave and b at the end of the wave, both being in same state of motion or at same displacement from mean position. they have a phase difference of 360 degree or 2 pi radians. just like this take any two points and read on the x axis how much they differ in radians or in degrees. this is how we calcular phase angle difference. if two waves are given on the same graph then it becomes bigger shit. :|

Reaction score
What about minima and maxima? what are those?

and when 2 waves meet, and theyy have like crest and trough meeting...
so when are stationary waves produced and when are destructive interference produced?

Reaction score
What about minima and maxima? what are those?

and when 2 waves meet, and theyy have like crest and trough meeting...
so when are stationary waves produced and when are destructive interference produced?
bring some past paper question relevant to these concepts. then i would be able to better explain.