• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Wkhan860 and can you please explain me what's this eV bcoz there are so many questions in new papers and I don't how to solve them as I haven't been taught this thing by my sir.

Reaction score
As the collision Is elastic.....both masses wont stick nd move in oppoaite directions after collisions
Furthermore the relative speed of approach shuld be equal to relative speed of seperation whch is satisfied by opt A
thus ans is A
Can you plx solve and post the written solution here on the thread?
Bcoz I didn't get the second part of it which you have explained.

Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't get it :(
If you have any article regarding that then plx lemme know bout that.
Im srry but I hav only dis much :(
As far as I hav dn qtns related to eV...its just abt conversion of energy into eV
nd for tht I hage told u the value

Reaction score
Im srry but I hav only dis much :(
As far as I hav dn qtns related to eV...its just abt conversion of energy into eV
nd for tht I hage told u the value
Okhay
I have seen that value in the question paper as well but the point is idk how to use and cz of this I'm losing straight forwards 3 marks for all these calculations.

Reaction score
How did you make it as 5/3 and1/3 . And why do we revert the signs while doing momentum calculations?
And ty :)
5/3 nd 1/3 are their speeds after collision as given In opt A
Lol....my sir gav a long explanation abt whn to xhange signs nd when not to...ill try to snd u asap