• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS PAPER3 exam

Reaction score
So don't tell us the questions.........just the main topics covered....be it first or 2nd variant.... :shock: :? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Reaction score
Most of what didn't come in the first 2 exams might come , Ah just read the other topics before you post.

I have really got a problem with that ... "force exerted by the pivot" question , anyone knows the answer for it?

Reaction score
i have covered everything but not atomic physics !!!! AND im still unable to solve the paper completely :(

Reaction score
me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the exam need 1 hour 30 min

Reaction score
SuperXDE said:
Most of what didn't come in the first 2 exams might come , Ah just read the other topics before you post.

I have really got a problem with that ... "force exerted by the pivot" question , anyone knows the answer for it?

Do you mean the one where there is a spring exerting a force upwards of 8 N or something
well for this question the pivot's force is in the opposite direction (downwards)

Reaction score
NO GUYS THE PAPER WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH!!!!!
1st variant!!! I CRIED WHEN I GOT BACK!!!!
THE paper was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BADDD!!!
I 'm not SAD, I'm FURIOUS!!!!!! :x :x :evil: :evil: :x :x :twisted: :cry: :cry: :oops: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
Asma said:
NO GUYS THE PAPER WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH!!!!!
1st variant!!! I CRIED WHEN I GOT BACK!!!!
THE paper was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BADDD!!!
I 'm not SAD, I'm FURIOUS!!!!!! :x :x :evil: :evil: :x :x :twisted: :cry: :cry: :oops: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

Sister.... it's over..!! :) Everything happens for a reason!
Calm down and concentrate on the next paper... Y ruin two papers because u ruined one already!? :p

Best of luck for whtever step u take! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Absolutely right , good one shalado!and Asma would tell u to relax ,u can for sure not chane what has already gone so try to make up for the exams left and do well in them,leave the rest to Allah!

Reaction score
ok guys thanx
i was jus dissapointed cuz i wanted to take up physics for AS but that depends on my results.......

Reaction score
the paper was the easiest ever i only lost 4 marks
but the problem is my teacher took the paper before 2 min so i didnt finish
and when i tell him that there is 2 min left he kick me out of the exam hall

Reaction score
Ironic... U just gave ur sawaabs/Good deeds, to the person who kicked u out of the hall!

Reaction score
that was th easiest exam till now :D after computer ofc lol
i just did 2 years of past papers and thanks t God i did amazing =]

Reaction score
PHYSICS WAS EASY!!
An awesomely made paper!
THE BEST THING I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IS THAT IT WAS FUN TO DO IT!
i love interactive question.