• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 62 discussion!!!!

Reaction score
Plz discuss the physics paper 62 now !!!!!!!
Thnx!!!hope everyone has done well and will get a A*********!!!!!
:)

Reaction score
one was plastic and the other one was rubber, though i didnt get the rubber one!!!!!
Discuss more guys, what was the otical pin and the ray box disadvantage.......

Reaction score
I wrote paper and thermopore.. hope its correct ... for the optical pin i wrote that it may not be vertical and for the ray box, that the width of the ray may vary .... though i doubt its going to be correct ..

wat did u ppl write abt the foremetre one that it still shows a reading when no load is placed?

Reaction score
sunny1234 said:
weight of the ruler
:good:

For the insulating materials I put styrofoam and cloth :/ I thought about putting wood but I think that they might have been looking for materials that cotton wool could be easily replaced by, I think it would be difficult to use wood in this experiment. :unknown:

Reaction score
hey guys...im new here...wel my paper was really goood.....i just wanted to noe where do u put the variable resistor?..
:)

Reaction score
I wrote for the insulating material plastic(polyethene) and layers of wood
For optical pin I wrote parallax error and for ray box I wrote it cant be conducted in complete dark room
For ray trace sheet I wrote it will be lesser(2cm)
Variable resistor on your left

Reaction score
for optical pin i wrote the thickness of the pins may vary and so they will not be exactly in the same line..
for ray box i wrote since the experiment will be conducted in a dark room it will be difficult to take readings..
i put the variable resistor on the left..
for the distance between the pins i wrote 5 cm..

hope these r right.

Reaction score
For the distance I am not sure but they may give marks according to the explanation
but I need someone to answer me please (thanx in advance)..................

Reaction score
mine was 3cm...n my diadvantage was parallax error...n da other one was it has to be conducted in a dark room