• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 43 discussion

Reaction score
Hi guys I'd like to know what you guys answered for the question about the nuclear physics?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys I'd like to know what you guys answered for the question about the nuclear physics?
I

How was it dude? I think section B was simple than section A.
However, I couldnt get the correct answer...qn on nuclear physics was too tough than the previous papers. I hope they lower the grade thresholds..below 60 i think

Reaction score
GUNS, BOMBS , TANKS , AKS..........................KABOOM!!!!!!! BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA BISMILLA
BISMILLA