• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 34

Reaction score
Guys is it ok that i convert mm to m? So for k i got large numbers
Also is my limitations acceptable?
Zero error on micrometer
Parallex error when reading angle
Not enough readings
Can be high friction on pin, or the hole is uneven, so the pendulum stops before its intended angle

Reaction score
I converted mm to m, and kilo ohm to ohm... Graph plotting all were on the basis of dis... Am i screwed?????

Reaction score
No Sandhya, you are not screwed.
As long as your gradient value is correct and the direction of the line is correct and and you plotted all the 6 points.
If everything is according to your recorded data, you will get some marks.

Reaction score
My list Of errors and Improvements:

1. The wooden block moves too fast so difficult to measure angle. We need a slow motion camera.

2. There is friction b/w the nail and the wooden block so hinderence in oscillation. Use lubricant to allow smoother oscillations.

3. The wooden block might be released with some force so use of electromagnets or any general holder for release with equal force.

4. 2 readings are not enough to obtain an accurate value so take more readings and plot a graph.

Reaction score
My paper was extremely messy and my sir was like they'll deduct marks. IS THAT TRUE??????????????????? :/