• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 34

Reaction score
Why is everyone concentrating on 1st question? What about the second one? About springs? Or oscillations?

Reaction score
Our said to prepare the first question of M/J/07 variant 32 well, because the apparatus for electricity question was same the, approximately.

So I've been also told to do May/June 07 Variant 32. As for the next question I've been told to Check May/June 06 P3, Q1. Don't rely on this though. But I've been given the right guess before. I hope this one is right too.

Reaction score
yea..soo m i....i hav nevr seen myself work soo hard in my life!!...5 exms in jst 3 days!!!.... :O...
anywayz..
good luck to u too... :p
btw...i m frm multan too..lyk i was born ther...hehe

yea..soo m i....i hav nevr seen myself work soo hard in my life!!...5 exms in jst 3 days!!!.... :O...
anywayz..
good luck to u too... :p
btw...i m frm multan too..lyk i was born ther...hehe

:O Check your profile please. Do reply.

Reaction score
Can any one help me with the scaling of the graph . I heard there are some akward scales which we should not use help much appreciated

Reaction score
No need to worry people!!! just turn over the past paper and read all the errors and uncertanities and their improvements!! that is really useful!

Reaction score
Can any one help me with the scaling of the graph . I heard there are some akward scales which we should not use help much appreciated
dont worry !! u may change your data a slight!!! to fit to your graph ! estimate some values and put that in ur graph

Reaction score
any idea the limitation and improvement for pendulum/oscillation experiment??
Difficult to release without exerting force , motion affected by the air , Two sets of data is not enough for the valid conclusion ( can be for any experiment : P ) ; and many more but depends on the type of experiment you are carrying out .