• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 34

Reaction score
Hi...just a small question. When you are measuring the emf of a battery you simply set the multimeter to 20V in voltage mode and connect it with the battery ryt?

Reaction score
hmm guys need help in significant figures:

my readings are:
V/V:8.0 V
I/A:0.32
P/W:2.56
R/ohm:25.0
R4/ohm: 3.9*10^5

Guys please check my readings and tell me how many significant figures i should give for each reading

Reaction score
itz most probably a cell with an e.m.f of 18 V

hmm guys need help in significant figures:

my readings are:
V/V:8.0 V
I/A:0.32
P/W:2.56
R/ohm:25.0
R4/ohm: 3.9*10^5

Guys please check my readings and tell me how many significant figures i should give for each reading

can u help me plzzz this is really bothering me

Reaction score
hey when asked to justify that relation often given...I know a method K2-K1/K2+K1/2*100
but what ....when i get <10% the relation is justified or..... what the hell is with it anyone knows it pls reply me ASAP... :s

Reaction score
hey when asked to justify that relation often given...I know a method K2-K1/K2+K1/2*100
but what ....when i get <10% the relation is justified or..... what the hell is with it anyone knows it pls reply me ASAP... :s
oooh sorry i got it just as i posted it in the next thread ...