• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 34

Reaction score
One, no potentiometer.. Don't worry :)
Two, make sure you guys know how to measure diameter using a micrometer screw gauge..

And does anyone of you know what the uncertainty of a stopwatch is ? :s
why are u so sure that thr is no potentiometer?

Reaction score
One, no potentiometer.. Don't worry :)
Two, make sure you guys know how to measure diameter using a micrometer screw gauge..

And does anyone of you know what the uncertainty of a stopwatch is ? :s
Equal to human reaction error. 0.2 to 0.5.

Reaction score
Can anyone so far can give an idea of what kind of practical do we expect to have tomorrow....
like any guess for instruments and else...reliable words pls...I'll really appreciate.
Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
Can anyone so far can give an idea of what kind of practical do we expect to have tomorrow....
like any guess for instruments and else...reliable words pls...I'll really appreciate.
Thanks in advance...
All i know is that we have resistors in the first question.. And we gotta know how to measure diameter using micrometer screw gauge.

Reaction score
Thanks in advance...

Everyone is telling a different thing. I checked and somebody told me that it is related to electricity and diffraction. Here on the forum people are saying that its related to LDR, LED, Potentiometers, springs, about acceleration of a trolley, oscillations or equilibrium. I really don't know what to do. Is there anything else left? Saaray to practicals bta daalay hain.

Reaction score
Everyone is telling a different thing. I checked and somebody told me that it is related to electricity and diffraction. Here on the forum people are saying that its related to LDR, LED, Potentiometers, springs, about acceleration of a trolley, oscillations or equilibrium. I really don't know what to do. Is there anything else left? Saaray to practicals bta daalay hain.
HAHA :D Baat tou theek hai :p

Reaction score
HAHA :D Baat tou theek hai :p

I had two exams yesterday, two today and tomorrow is Phyisics, I really need to know. I haven't done anything about it. :/ I thought somebody must have mentioned it by now. I only found different guesses. Oolta aur tension. :S :p

Reaction score
Re
I had two exams yesterday, two today and tomorrow is Phyisics, I really need to know. I haven't done anything about it. :/ I thought somebody must have mentioned it by now. I only found different guesses. Oolta aur tension. :S :p
Resistors abhi tk confirm hai idhr.. Evrybdy from my school is preparing for them.. Baqi Besta luck :)

Reaction score
wow..same here...i m exhausted...