• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 34

Reaction score
How much do they cut marks for asking help on arranging apparatus?
Oh LOL! Why don't you just ask the invigilator to solve the paper for you. I think only 4 marks will be deducted, but I'm going to do it myself cause those 4 marks are important for me. Anyway there is a way to ask help for arranging apparatus and no mark shall be deducted. To do that, you have to dip fairy dust in salt and grounded pepper. Add some ketchup and If you want a World distinction then cut a piece of your hair and add into the bowl. Mix it up and once your in the examination hall, spill it onto the invigilator and he'll know what to do.

Reaction score
I have heard that electricity question includes LDR and LEds. It make be difficult to arrange the apparatus. If they cut 4 marks than remaining marks will be easy.It is better to loose 4 marks than to loose whole !!!!!

Reaction score
there r two types of helps:
minor help for which only 1 mark is deducted
and major help for which maximum 2 marks are deducted!:)

Reaction score
Hey guys!
u can see any other people asking for help then turn your head there and quickly grab the ideas from teacher over there!!! and try to do it yourself!!!
but if u cant really set up for 20 mins than u must ask for help!!! u need to draw graphs and draw out conclusion !!! so make sure u wont be late!

Reaction score
yea i rather ask help than lose all 20 marks
so we have LED and potentiometer
does anyone for sure know what we have like the 33 people knew for sure that they had something to do with springs

Reaction score
are you sure no potentiomter because the other thread was saying something about that
torque of a cliff :O

Reaction score
yeah I mean a clip, sry for my bad english. because I have my cousin, who is a Physics teacher, he told me that the first question is about acceleration of a trolley, roughly like a ticker tape that we studied, and the 2nd question is about torque and moment. He also hints me that the paper this year thought the content seems to be simple but the types of questions they ask are very different from previous years.
That is if we are talking about paper 34

Reaction score
yeah I mean a clip, sry for my bad english. because I have my cousin, who is a Physics teacher, he told me that the first question is about acceleration of a trolley, roughly like a ticker tape that we studied, and the 2nd question is about torque and moment. He also hints me that the paper this year thought the content seems to be simple but the types of questions they ask are very different from previous years.
That is if we are talking about paper 34
different type of questions lyk wat???:cautious: