• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 33

Reaction score
yes when repeat ou readings js like in time its actualy we r reducing error so whn we take 2 reading for each set n then take average it means uncertanity is reduced to half ..

Reaction score
ANYBODY online right now can help me out in determining errors in practical concerning heat ??????????? plz reply as soon as possible

Reaction score
yes when repeat ou readings js like in time its actualy we r reducing error so whn we take 2 reading for each set n then take average it means uncertanity is reduced to half ..
SO if its like t=(t2-t1), then uncertainty in t is (0.1 / 2)/t , assuming uncertianty for a single reading of time is 0.1 seconds?

Reaction score
SO if its like t=(t2-t1), then uncertainty in t is (0.1 / 2)/t , assuming uncertianty for a single reading of time is 0.1 seconds?
noooo..!!!
in this uncertanity is 0.2 cox both uncrtanitiex will add togethr
see!! m saying when we take 2 readings of oscillations n thn tke average here uncertanity ix halved

Reaction score
can anyone help me solve (g)(ii) and(iii) in nov11 35 ??!
i never get this question and the marking scheme is so not helpful

Reaction score
the first Question will be of finding the angle of a suspended rod by springs and weights and 2nd question on heating.. (hot or cold water will be given and measuring temperature by theermometer)............
heyy about measuring the angle of deflection of the rod .. hw do we measure it ??? i mean is it possible to use a protractor or is there another method ??

Reaction score
u hv n error n improvement suggextn abut heatng expriment ??
Can't be quite sure unless I see an example question but these are usually accepted:
Errors: heat loss thru walls of container, water evaporates, and idk know to phrase this but its like human reaction error or something when you have to take a temperature reading and the corresponding time reading
Improvs: Insulation, lid, data loggers
If anyone has more please share.