• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics PAPER 33 HOW DID IT GO?

Reaction score
This is more than enough. You will receive 100% marks if you get this answer.Good job!
if your calculations r supporting the answer its correct
however, i've also heard that often the candidate's results r compared to the supervisor's result so better if u ask him/her about the results..

Reaction score
if your calculations r supporting the answer its correct
however, i've also heard that often the candidate's results r compared to the supervisor's result so better if u ask him/her about the results..
Hello,
your results are not compared with the supervisors upto a certain range. This is approximately + or - 10% within the supervisor's results. Hence, you will be awarded marks.

Reaction score
Hello,
your results are not compared with the supervisors upto a certain range. This is approximately + or - 10% within the supervisor's results. Hence, you will be awarded marks.
lets suppose supervisor gets 9.8 as his reading
10% below that would be 8.82 so thats out of range

Reaction score
No man. It is not working like that. NOT THE CALCULATIONS. It is the readings. By the way, for physics, they dont care about the supervisor's results much unlike chemistry. Check most recent marking schemes,nothing stated like that. So assuming anywayz, the time period for all osscilations should be probably in the range of 0.0s to only a maximum of 3s.

Reaction score
No man. It is not working like that. NOT THE CALCULATIONS. It is the readings. By the way, for physics, they dont care about the supervisor's results much unlike chemistry. Check most recent marking schemes,nothing stated like that. So assuming anywayz, the time period for all osscilations should be probably in the range of 0.0s to only a maximum of 3s.
omg really?
thank god

Reaction score
Hey,for first question where n was 3 after averaging my time was 0.95s so instead of writing as 1.0 s i wrote as 0.95s but in table i wrote 1.0 with n=3 plus also i used average value of two values of k to calculate % difference,i am freaking out.