• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 32 Expected Threshold and Discussion

Physics Paper 32 Threshold

• 30-32

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 27-29

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 24-26

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys! How was Your Paper? Did you Find it Easy or Hard. For me it was Normal? Q1 was harder than Q2. It was difficult to extend the Spring whilst keeping the Rod Horizontal as it was Already Horizontal. My Rod was tightened at first so I lost like 15 Minutes but was able to Finish in time.

Reaction score
Guys! How was Your Paper? Did you Find it Easy or Hard. For me it was Normal? Q1 was harder than Q2. It was difficult to extend the Spring whilst keeping the Rod Horizontal as it was Already Horizontal. My Rod was tightened at first so I lost like 15 Minutes but was able to Finish in time.
what was ur gradient
i got it positive
and my slope was like this '' / ''
and the k value i got it correct i got it within 10 %

Reaction score
dude in Q1 was ur gradient negative or positive? nd in Q2 was ur 'k' value supporting the suggestion or no ie; was k constant?
i got a negative gradient but when i asked others 50% said they got a negative gradient as well and the other 50% said they got a positive gradient and .... the k thing i got 2 different values for k so i wrote that the relationship is not valid and etc

Reaction score

Hey usama;) guess who is this??​