• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 32 any1?

Reaction score
I'd recommend not to use the parallax error point cause some places they didn't accept it so b on the safe side
N in places of significant figures always write that we consider the least number of significant figured from the raw data

guys read this

Attachments

• BEST practical Guide.pdf
    118.8 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Though this guy did mention this experiment abt pressure n I think it will b somewat similar cause the variants that r on the same time r usually simple.

Reaction score
I'd recommend not to use the parallax error point cause some places they didn't accept it so b on the safe side
N in places of significant figures always write that we consider the least number of significant figured from the raw data

Can you please explain significant fig thingy .......... i didn't get it :unsure:

Reaction score
Can you please explain significant fig thingy .......... i didn't get it :unsure:
They usually give a one or two mark qs that why u have selected these many s.f. In ur reading so my sir told me that we always consider the least number of s.f. from the raw data though their can b a range of s.f. in ur raw data. That's all I know :p

Reaction score
i have doubt like when measuring by a metre ruler it measures nearest to 0.1m right? as the smallest reading that can be obtained is 0.1m right? so uncertainity would be 0.1 if only taking one reading only?
and what the difference between absoulte eror and the normal one i remember absoulte one was half the smallest reading is it correct? an we use it for what?
thanks guys

Reaction score
i have doubt like when measuring by a metre ruler it measures nearest to 0.1m right? as the smallest reading that can be obtained is 0.1m right? so uncertainity would be 0.1 if only taking one reading only?
and what the difference between absoulte eror and the normal one i remember absoulte one was half the smallest reading is it correct? an we use it for what?
thanks guys

See absolute uncertainty is the range of value we are unsure about so for a ruler least count is 0.1 we Unsure that the value for eg is 23.4 so with this uncertainty it can be either 23.3 or 23.5

Reaction score
See absolute uncertainty is the range of value we are unsure about so for a ruler least count is 0.1 we Unsure that the value for eg is 23.4 so with this uncertainty it can be either 23.3 or 23.5

can u please clear the other queries i have put

Reaction score
did any one got bubbles for the second experiment ?? i tried like for 50 min but was not able to produce a single bubble ..:(