• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 32 any1?

Reaction score
and guys does anyone knows how to use a capacitor??

its simple just connect as u connect other components but make sure about the polarity of capicitors they are very sensitive and even can damage if wrongly connected.
the shorter end is negative and longer is positive. But my teacher told that she will mark it and dont know about your centre

Reaction score
how to find uncertanity
in stopwatch and metre rule plzzzzzzzzzzz let me know
In all of these it depends on the divisions.uncertainty for meter rule is 0.1 mm ,lets suppose we have measured a length of 55 mm .so 0.1/55 * 100 =o.18% .lets suppose the uncertainty usually In stop lock is 0.1s .so divide by the value u got and multiply by 100

Reaction score
In all of these it depends on the divisions.uncertainty for meter rule is 0.1 mm ,lets suppose we have measured a length of 55 mm .so 0.1/55 * 100 =o.18% .lets suppose the uncertainty usually In stop lock is 0.1s .so divide by the value u got and multiply by 100

but in stopwatches there is reaction time that we need to tkae in account i read somewhere in other forums. do you know anything about reaction time

Reaction score
If this qs comes as the second one u can mention that limitation is long wirs increase the resistance n improvement can b to use shorter wires.
How abt the parralex error the improvement of it in this ?Oh and I had I'll doubt abt the questions which ask us like to justify the sig figures we used what do we write in those?

Reaction score
but in stopwatches there is reaction time that we need to tkae in account i read somewhere in other forums. do you know anything about reaction time
Umm I haven't come across any question like that. No idea :O

Reaction score
How abt the parralex error the improvement of it in this ?Oh and I had I'll doubt abt the questions which ask us like to justify the sig figures we used what do we write in those?
I'd recommend not to use the parallax error point cause some places they didn't accept it so b on the safe side
N in places of significant figures always write that we consider the least number of significant figured from the raw data