• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 31 was a piece a cake..i suppose (:

Reaction score
i got 40/40 in paper 1 , and i lose about max 12 marks in paper 3 , i hope i can get A* easily , the exam was good not that hard :D

Reaction score
It wasnt a piece of cake! but it wasnt that HARD too! It was okay....like obv we all expected new questions so that was good :0 I only had problem with the question about the flask :/

Reaction score
thank the good God i give atp. in which you can pass studying just 7 hours:)

Reaction score
GUYS ....
check the latest "CURVES"

to get an A* all you need is ,, in paper 1 34/40 which is 30% of the syllabus and paper 3 50/80 which is 50% and for paper 6 35/40 which is 20%

here let me prove that to YOU sir,
(34/40 x30)+(50/80 x 50)+(35/40 x 20)=74.25 out of 100
this subject is out of 200 then simply multiply by 2
74.25 x 2= 148.5 out of 200
for an A* according to O/N/2011 (which was high curve compared with all other may/june curves) you need to get 142

the reason why O/N was a high curve is simply because when ppl resit they study harder and get good grades while in may/june ,,,, for many students this is there first attempt some get good marks and other fail .... that is life BRO :)
now cheer up and prepare for your atp here are gr8 notes for atp

EDIT : LIKE if you LIKE what i said :)

Attachments

• Notes To Study For Physics Paper 6.doc
    36 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
GUYS ....

to get an A* all you need is ,, in paper 1 34/40 which is 30% of the syllabus and paper 3 50/80 which is 50% and for paper 6 35/40 which is 20%

for an A* according to O/N/2011 (which was high curve compared with all other may/june curves) you need to get 142

the reason why O/N was a high curve is simply because when ppl resit they study harder and get good grades while in may/june ,,,, for many students this is there first attempt some get good marks and other fail .... that is life BRO :)

Thanks!

Reaction score
GUYS ....

u made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Reaction score
ppl lyk u r the ones who dont trust God.........and have no faith on Him........u did ur best now trust Him for the rest ...................:)
it's usually inadvisable to accuse someone of not having faith in Allah...these matters are delicate...only Allah knows the strength of the ties between Him and His creation...
i could have been more worse with u....could have bombarded u with comments...if only u were not someone i knew...

Reaction score
it's usually inadvisable to accuse someone of not having faith in Allah...these matters are delicate...only Allah knows the strength of the ties between Him and His creation...
i could have been more worse with u....could have bombarded u with comments...if only u were not someone i knew...

YeAh you are correct but you simply cant put evrything on Allah and say you will get an A*! THereS some or perharps much hardwork which will also be needed! :) But still you never know whats destined for you! ANd yeah prayers do change whats destined for you!

Reaction score
whooooooaaaaaaaaaaa..............wht da hell hppnd..........n yes i meant every word of what i said.........u did ur best didn't now leave Allah as the judge to decide abt it..................no need ti freak off.....no need to get pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!