• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 31 was a piece a cake..i suppose (:

Reaction score
hell v here r thinking abt da paper which wasnt even near easy.......n they...wht ......a piece ov cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
relax just hope they're wrong...hope they dont really affect the threshold!!
n realize that we are retards...that we have to come down as low as that! how will we show our face to mr.sudarshan?

Reaction score
wht .....losing 15 marks means a piece ov cake ....then according to u ma paper wz good too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey If didnt min that.....................i had typing error.........sorry.........5 maks..or max 10.....

Reaction score
r u doing O' level or IGCSE ????????????????/

Igcse

this guy......this guy here....my dear friends........is the topper!!!!
(if it is true what he says)

well its not me.....who can be the toper.......there are many guys who even dont lose marks........well who knows even u can be the topper.........there is still practical.............chop hard for it and ya for sure u will pass......................NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.....................

Reaction score
Igcse

well its not me.....who can be the toper.......there are many guys who even dont lose marks........well who knows even u can be the topper.........there is still practical.............chop hard for it and ya for sure u will pass......................NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.....................
do u think tht after losing 25 marks we can still get an A* ?!?!?!?!?!?....n tht only in poaper 3 ....in paper 1 god knows....around 5-7...or even more

Reaction score
do u think tht after losing 25 marks we can still get an A* ?!?!?!?!?!?....n tht only in poaper 3 ....in paper 1 god knows....around 5-7...or even more
According to current reviews most people felt the exams hard............that means the threshold is going to drop and ya if u get good marks in physics practical then u have 50% chance of getting a B and 30% of getting A and 10% of getting A*............this are perfect marks to score overall..........so dont sit wandering get to ur books and start preparing for practicals............and for sure u will not regret......................(y)

Reaction score
According to current reviews most people felt the exams hard............that means the threshold is going to drop and ya if u get good marks in physics practical then u have 50% chance of getting a B and 30% of getting A and 10% of getting A*............this are perfect marks to score overall..........so dont sit wandering get to ur books and start preparing for practicals............and for sure u will not regret......................(y)
n hw did u calculate this