• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3

Reaction score
GUYS how was ur test i am really soooooooooooooooooooooo scared and i feel that i forgot everything in it , so plz tell me how was ur test and which variant is it ! (btw i am variant 1)

Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
GUYS how was ur test i am really soooooooooooooooooooooo scared and i feel that i forgot everything in it , so plz tell me how was ur test and which variant is it ! (btw i am variant 1)

What is your centre number ?

Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
mmm, why? and i really dont remember it now cuz i didnt memories it

Answer as a measure of your intelligence ; you don't know where you are taking your exams ?! GREAT :D

Reaction score
i didnt say i dnt know where i take my exam but u asked 4 da centre number (anyways i take my exam in riyadh in a skool named "multinational" ) and plz tell me how was the exam !!!

Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
i didnt say i dnt know where i take my exam but u asked 4 da centre number (anyways i take my exam in riyadh in a skool named "multinational" ) and plz tell me how was the exam !!!

Your school is your centre number , check your statement of entry xD
I don't know , I am just going to school to give mine but even if someone did nobody will tell you , discussion before 24 hours isn't allowed!

Reaction score
^^ What the hell dude?? I mean we have to give our exam in 2 hours! and you already had them? 32 in the same country, thats odd! and same city too!