• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 3 variant 2 (paper 32) discussion

Reaction score
hey fellas, when drawing a graph, can u plot points on the axis? and can u draw the graph in landscape?

Reaction score
guys for 32 electricity and something related with pressure is coming right plz can anyone help me with the pressure haven't solved any ques.

thank you

Reaction score
Any past papers related to pressure or the related electricity practical, anything specific in electricity?

Reaction score
If you know of any papers related to capacitors PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KINDLY do share and let me know about them
Umm I didn't see any ppr like it,don't worry it will be simple ,U ll just connect it like a resistor.

Reaction score
Yea and it has a positive and a negative terminal

positive and negative terminal??it has positive and negative terminal like positive and negative charges are produced but there arent any charges initially isnt it like that?

Reaction score
No look just remember that the longer wire of the capacitor is a positive terminal you would probally have to attach a positive wire to this end and the shorter wire is negative attach a negative wire here :)