• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 3 NOTES.

Reaction score
:O: ali@help me wid the half life thingy plzzz....and dont worrry bout haochen hez jus jealous lolz
and thanks in advance annd for da notes :D :D :D :D :D :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :) :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
@hao chen..are u gonna be a detective or something when u grow up (just reminded me of detective conan..lol XD)

Reaction score
awsome12345 said:
:O: ali@help me wid the half life thingy plzzz....and dont worrry bout haochen hez jus jealous lolz
and thanks in advance annd for da notes :D :D :D :D :D :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :) :lol: :lol:

im jealous :ROFLMAO: :p
i think he is the one that is jealous :p
and about the half life:
it cant be prdicted and it can happen any time and random
to calculate it u divide the given by 2 until u get the specific half life :D
hope u got it and it is more better when u post a paper coz i can explain more better :D
narutogirl said:
@hao chen..are u gonna be a detective or something when u grow up (just reminded me of detective conan..lol XD)
who know ??? :D
being conan is the best ???
smartest person :p

and look at every of my post
there is thx from ali123456789 :p

Reaction score
@ hao chen look every 1 knows that you are wrong and I am right.

@awsome12345 here you go bro:
A substance is radioactive is the atoms of which it is made are unstable. The atoms may decay and turn into atoms of another element or different isotopes of the same element. The probability that a particular atom will decay in each time period is a fixed constant. This means that in each time period of a fixed length, the number of undecayed atoms remaining is reduced by a fixed factor.
In each period of 25 years the number of undecayed atoms falls to one half of what it was at the start of the time period. This factor of a half is significant. The time period for the number of undecayed atoms, or the mass of undecayed material, or the activity – the number of decays per second of the material – is called the half life.

I HOPE YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD =)

Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Ali4lyf

Reaction score
awsome12345 said:
tnx naruto girl.... :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol why are u thanking me..:)
i guess u wrote my name by mistake or something but it counts yay someone to cheer me up after i lost 12 marks :D

@hao chen..i am sorry but conan isn't the smartest...me, narutogirl, is soo much smarter i can make him ashamed of himself........pftt who am i kidding it would have helped if i had half his brain..lol XD

Reaction score
@ naruto : in which subject u lost 12 marks? Is it the maximum marks u ever lost?:p For me every subject I lost more than 12 marks:p

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
@ naruto : in which subject u lost 12 marks? Is it the maximum marks u ever lost?:p For me every subject I lost more than 12 marks:p

lol first of all its narutogirl*..lol :p
it was in business..i lose lots more in everything don't worry all those stupid weird mistakes that u usually wonder who the heck makes such a mistake...its urs truelly..lol

everyone came out really happy from the exam..i didn't cuz i fread out in the exam n eventhu it was easy and lucky me wo ho it had 12 marks..awesome -__-
lol anyway :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
How does a transformer work? Please reply i am having trouble with these magnetic waves and induction and generators.
Pls someone help :)
Thanks!

Reaction score
awsome12345 said:
haha u r rite naruto girl i wrote by mistake :p :p :p :p
and tnx Ali :D :d :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :): ): :)

and u had to make me sure by writing it twice..lol
but that thnx still kinda counts..:p
lol... :eek:

Reaction score
Asevfn0026 said:
sorry bro, i dont think this will be a very beneficial notes to study from since its kinda not organised and can seriously be hard to understand ,,, thats my opinion tho ...
Tu es malade :evil:

Reaction score
r u guyz 100% sure that 45 marks are enf to get an A???????????? out of 80 :| ????????????

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
@ shehab94 : here u go :)

a Alpha rays (or particles) helium nuclei – 42 He
· Big and heavy (slow moving)
· Don’t penetrate into materials
· Very ionising
· Blocked by paper

b Beta rays (or particles) high-energy electrons – -10 e
. Penetrate materials moderately
· Ionise moderately
· (for every beta particle emitted, a neutron turns into a proton in the nucleus)
· Blocked by thin Aluminium

c Gamma rays, electromagnetic waves with shorter wavelength (higher frequency) than x-rays
· Opposite to alpha
· Penetrate materials well
· Weakly ionising

If u need more than ur free to ask it =)

@ hao chen:Who is ali123456789? maybe you know him but I dont know him
and which part is not in our syllabus? tell me ok . em waiting. =)

Warm regards,
Ali4lyf

Can yiou post notes of cathode ray oscilloscopes please?

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
@ shehab94 : here u go :)

a Alpha rays (or particles) helium nuclei – 42 He
· Big and heavy (slow moving)
· Don’t penetrate into materials
· Very ionising
· Blocked by paper

b Beta rays (or particles) high-energy electrons – -10 e
. Penetrate materials moderately
· Ionise moderately
· (for every beta particle emitted, a neutron turns into a proton in the nucleus)
· Blocked by thin Aluminium

c Gamma rays, electromagnetic waves with shorter wavelength (higher frequency) than x-rays
· Opposite to alpha
· Penetrate materials well
· Weakly ionising

If u need more than ur free to ask it =)

@ hao chen:Who is ali123456789? maybe you know him but I dont know him
and which part is not in our syllabus? tell me ok . em waiting. =)

Warm regards,
Ali4lyf

Can yiou post notes of cathode ray oscilloscopes please?

Reaction score
narutogirl@: hahahahaah i wrote it twice by ''MISTAKE'' ahahahahaah,,,oh man :fool: i m making alot of mistakes :shock: :shock: :shock: ,,,i hope i dont get them in da exam :Search: :) :lol: :roll:
hmmm so k dat thanks counts,, :p :p lolz

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
awsome12345 said:
tnx naruto girl.... :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol why are u thanking me..:)
i guess u wrote my name by mistake or something but it counts yay someone to cheer me up after i lost 12 marks :D

@hao chen..i am sorry but conan isn't the smartest...me, narutogirl, is soo much smarter i can make him ashamed of himself........pftt who am i kidding it would have helped if i had half his brain..lol XD

i know :D :lol:

Ali4lyf said:
@ hao chen look every 1 knows that you are wrong and I am right.

@awsome12345 here you go bro:
A substance is radioactive is the atoms of which it is made are unstable. The atoms may decay and turn into atoms of another element or different isotopes of the same element. The probability that a particular atom will decay in each time period is a fixed constant. This means that in each time period of a fixed length, the number of undecayed atoms remaining is reduced by a fixed factor.
In each period of 25 years the number of undecayed atoms falls to one half of what it was at the start of the time period. This factor of a half is significant. The time period for the number of undecayed atoms, or the mass of undecayed material, or the activity – the number of decays per second of the material – is called the half life.

I HOPE YOU CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD =)

Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Ali4lyf

do u want me to prove it ???
if yes then ill show u what i got :D

@awsome12345 ..................nothing to say :p