• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 3 IGCSE Oct.Nov 2013 discussion

How was the paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
So guys as many have already done it and many will be doing it nearly, this thread is to discuss about it that how was the paper and what question was the hardest and stuff.... so whatcha waiting for?? :p do vote on this poll! :)

Reaction score
guys i have a physics exam in 3 hours and i need help, the electrons is said to have the lowest mass, when a question comes up saying does electrons have mass or not, what do i say?

Reaction score
What did you guys get for the time (2nd question), I got 5s
And what did you get for the vectors question, I got 49500N

Reaction score

Reaction score
Yeah, it was lengthy! It was quiet good except few parts. :p
What did you write for the last question second part answer, about the working of thermistor when it's temperature is set below, bla bla? :p

Reaction score
I don't remember buh I took the 4. something atm pressure x volume divided by the 9.something pressure. :S
wbu?

Reaction score

i guess u r rite 4 the 2nd question.. i also got something like 5.04 s bt as for the vector diagram.. whereas i remmbr i got 14000N resultant.. i guess u r talking abt ariant 32.

Reaction score
acha. :p
uMm, what did you write for the reason of collapsing of bottle? about the train thingy passing through slope & about why the other side of copper sheet doesn't cool? :p

Reaction score
acha. :p
uMm, what did you write for the reason of collapsing of bottle? about the train thingy passing through slope & about why the other side of copper sheet doesn't cool? :p

collasing of bottle was that on top the mountain their was less air so when the bottle was opened, the air in it left but addition air didnt enter the bottle :p other side i wrote, they cant cool down to different temp. as they were both in the same room with same room temperature!! and about train thingy it needs to lift its whole mass on a slope, to gain G.potential energy and so there is a need to increase the engine power to keep the speed constantly 24m/s!! hope this is correct!! :eek: