• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

r97

Reaction score
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.

o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has fini ya it was very very hard i'm expecting a very very low mark

Reaction score
The hardest paper ive ever written.
hopefull the grading threshold is low!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i just did the second variant paper today. went in semi-confident and came back out dead. = = the 40 lamps one was just crazy. and i barely had time to check. :| good luck to those who haven't done the paper. and i DO mean GOOD LUCK. :p

Reaction score
The bad News: Bloody Hard.

The good News: Thank god it's not just me who found it hard then! Low grade threshold hopefully. :cry:

Reaction score
bad bad exam !!
I went like
" ok this is wht I know n this is what the question say s, n bloody hell there is NO RELATION BETWEEN THEM "
moreover !!1 the questions were very tricky !
hope GT falls to 30-40 for A
hahahaha hopefully :D