• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 22 2015 advice please!

Reaction score
Any advice on how I can score maximum?
Thanks!
and another question...is paper discussion banned even after 24 hours?...?

Reaction score
Btw, do practice as many papers as u can. U need to be able to solve 7 questions in 1 hour (Usually 7) .With practice, u can do it in time without any problem. Many of the students are used to "1hr 15min" and end up with unsolved last questions.
secondly, there's almost always a question from waves and one from electricity. make sure ur good at that. Though i find them easy compared to dynamics and kinematics. They are hard. Remember.
and do revise the formulae b4 the paper.
1 more thing,..if the last question is about radioactivity then do that first. Those are easy and would lessen the burden. when 15 minutes r left and u leaf through the pages, ull freak out if u have 3 questions left.,
but if uhv done the last 1, u wouldnt feel as tensed.
good luck ^_^
do pray for me plzz,
we'll be giving the same paper InshaAllah.

Reaction score
Btw, do practice as many papers as u can. U need to be able to solve 7 questions in 1 hour (Usually 7) .With practice, u can do it in time without any problem. Many of the students are used to "1hr 15min" and end up with unsolved last questions.
secondly, there's almost always a question from waves and one from electricity. make sure ur good at that. Though i find them easy compared to dynamics and kinematics. They are hard. Remember.
and do revise the formulae b4 the paper.
1 more thing,..if the last question is about radioactivity then do that first. Those are easy and would lessen the burden. when 15 minutes r left and u leaf through the pages, ull freak out if u have 3 questions left.,
but if uhv done the last 1, u wouldnt feel as tensed.
good luck ^_^
do pray for me plzz,
we'll be giving the same paper InshaAllah.

Thank!! I have been pretty much following the same studying theory for physics...worried abt kinematics and dynamics!
and yes I'll pray Inshallah! :) remember me in your prayers too!

Reaction score
I'll pray for u :)
inshaAllah it's going to be easy for all of us.
and yeah, im not sure about the average GT. But according to what i encountered while solving papers, the gt was between the range 33 to 39.
the extremely easy ones can be 42. But i dont think if i ever saw more than that. Dont remember :/
though this doesnt mean we should think it's easy to get an A in physics... bcz the gt is basically the average highest score by candidates. which shows us how high people could score.