• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper-21 !!

Reaction score
Can anyone send the link for the website where the P21 is already released because justpastpapers doesn't does for physics so please and can anyone state all the questions that came and I've been hearing alot about the time duration 1hr issue for the paper from many people and i mean everyone

Reaction score
Can anyone send the link for the website where the P21 is already released because justpastpapers doesn't does for physics so please and can anyone state all the questions that came and I've been hearing alot about the time duration 1hr issue for the paper from many people and i mean everyone
There is no website where physics p21 is released
Ya i know the 1 hr is quite a big issue but the cie compensates for tht with a lower gt

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that in the ball bouncing question the graph started from the moment the ball bounced of the ground since the velocity was +ve showing that it went up