• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper-21 !!

Reaction score
I dont know tbh xD....dunno whether I did good or bad but was pretty tough for me, as I didnt prepare well for it.

Reaction score
it was tough especially most of my friends and me didn't knew the SI base units of Ohm but the rest was good and the spring contacontconnconstant killed me when I took the correct gradient but then I did this 1/gradient, I guess the threshold might go down since 2014 and 2016 papers are alike but 2015 is new btw 2016 specimen I am talking about.
when I reached Q4 the invigilator said 12min remaining and I was like what The hell?
Wrote what ever I could left the last question since it was 1 mark and writing the solution was no use of earning some points.

Reaction score
Yeah I rushed near the end too but it was like an okay paper :)
Not easy, but not THAT difficult...

Reaction score
The answers I remember are:
Q1:
kgm^2s^-3
kgm^2s^-3A^-1
Q2:
acceleration: 9.77777 ms^-2
Distance = 10.4m
Displacement = 2.0m
graph just invert what's below to above
Q3:
75g
inelastic

I've forgotten the questions already...

Last question the ratio was 2 :)

Reaction score
it was tough especially most of my friends and me didn't knew the SI base units of Ohm but the rest was good and the spring contacontconnconstant killed me when I took the correct gradient but then I did this 1/gradient, I guess the threshold might go down since 2014 and 2016 papers are alike but 2015 is new btw 2016 specimen I am talking about.
when I reached Q4 the invigilator said 12min remaining and I was like what The hell?
Wrote what ever I could left the last question since it was 1 mark and writing the solution was no use of earning some points.
U didn't need to know the SI base unit of ohm u should have used the formula P=VI to get the base unit of V

Reaction score
Q1:
kgm^2s^-3
kgm^2s^-3A^-1
Q2:
Distance = 10.4m
Displacement = 2.0m
Q3:
75g
inelastic

I dont think i got the same for question 2, distance was 9.08 while displacement was 2.36m :)

Reaction score
I dont think i got the same for question 2, distance was 9.08 while displacement was 2.36m :)
I see...
Well the distance should have been area of triangle above + area of triangle below....
And the displacement should've been the difference between the two areas..
I forgot the exact numbers so I can't verify now..

Reaction score
Q1:
kgm^2s^-3
kgm^2s^-3A^-1
Q2:
Distance = 10.4m
Displacement = 2.0m
Q3:
75g
inelastic

I got same answers as well.

Reaction score
I see...
Well the distance should have been area of triangle above + area of triangle below....
And the displacement should've been the difference between the two areas..
I forgot the exact numbers so I can't verify now..
the acceleration was for the rebound when the ball was moving up right?

Reaction score
how about the question with the extension stuff? does anyone remember the strain energy?