• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 2 Discuss and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The graph questions were crazy. They weren't worth 9 marks at all! 2 lines for each and that was it.

Reaction score
The graph questions were crazy. They weren't worth 9 marks at all! 2 lines for each and that was it.
Um, you had to show your working :p
That had score.
But yeah, most people got that wrong.
It's usually in the high 30's.
This year is most certainly not an exception

Reaction score
Um, you had to show your working :p
That had score.
But yeah, most people got that wrong.
It's usually in the high 30's.
This year is most certainly not an exception
They didn't say they wanted the working and there wasn't any space for the working either. But I wrote it down, thankfully.

Reaction score
The graph one i totally messed up :( and moments one was a wierd question i wish GT low ho :(

Reaction score
It was well an average paper i suppose :/ not that easy and not that difficult !

Reaction score
Can't say, Mack. It wasn't difficult though. Just study everything & you'll be fine.
It did say Explain Quantitatively, so I automatically assumed we had to show our working even though there was no space given.

Reaction score
okay someone explain the graph question to me!!I left that :( now people say that was easy!

Don't worry ! Many candidates could not attempt the question ! Many of us couldn't do it as it was way confusing and demanded a lot of logic !
Expect grade threshold to be in the range of 30 ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.