• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 12 How was it

Reaction score
i already made a list of the 40 mcqs which came, and apparently thank God im on the way to like 37+.......but i dont think threh hold will fall as there were many repeats ...may be 31=A, 28=B..........there were one or two technical ones........
can u PM me the list :eek:

Reaction score
i already made a list of the 40 mcqs which came, and apparently thank God im on the way to like 37+.......but i dont think threh hold will fall as there were many repeats ...may be 31=A, 28=B..........there were one or two technical ones........
gosh u remeber the qusetion number and answer
and yeah MASHALLAH

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah, mine went well :).. hoping to get at least 37. Yes, grade threshold would be around 31.

Reaction score
Mine went well Alhamdulillah:)
11 questions were repeated since june 2005 and 5 were almost the repeated ones with different wordings.
2 or 3 were really tricky and 36 was tooo lengthy!! but overall Alhamdulillah really satisfied:)
Gt would be around 29 keeping in mind the number of repeated ones and the lengthiness of paper

Reaction score

can you PM it to me too? :D

Reaction score
bro can u please Pm me the list of all the questions that you made....i cant actually believe it that u remember most of em!!!

can u please pm me the lissst :) pleseaseaseaseaseaseaseas

*thanks so much in advamce!!!

Reaction score
was the answer of the question about ladder 'D' and same answer of the question in which piston was involve(constant pressure ones)??????
plzzzz do let me know

Reaction score
mine wasn't all that good :( but yeah there were lots of repeats, managed to get those correct inshaAllah! hope gt's around 28.