• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 1

Reaction score
Few months back some folks out here posted many past papers with detailed solution for Physics Paper 1 but due to their hectic schedule or might be due to other reasons they were not able to solve all the papers. I am ready to solve some of these remaining papers but I alone won't be able to complete all those papers so I want some genius mind to join me in posting the detailed solutions for the remaining papers. The remaining papers are of Nov 2003 , Nov 2009 P11 and P12, 2010 whole papers, 2011 June whole papers , 2011 Nov P13 and the latest June 2012 whole papers :cautious: . If anyone is interested then please do let me know. I will post the detailed solution for the whole papers of the May/June 2010 session be today if I found someone willing to solve other papers too :rolleyes: . So please everyone put your effort to solve the other remaining papers mentioned above :love: . Thanks !(y)