• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
was it part of sec b? the transformer ques 9? can you recall
yes it is of Q 9. their were two parts of it, in second part the when the switch is opened the pointer will deflect to left for a moment and the return because of the change in magnetic field.

Reaction score
U had to keep it at room temp and insulate it with rubber coating so heat exchange to surrounding is minimised
yh well tht was kind of an atp question.... like u cud rattle ur brains and answer it by using ur own understanding and logics ... so watever way even as simple as using a fan wud b acceptable as long as it is appropriate (NOT WATER WALA)!! :) and rabia urs is a really gud answer (y) .... i never even thought of it o_O

Reaction score
yh well tht was kind of an atp question.... like u cud rattle ur brains and answer it by using ur own understanding and logics ... so watever way even as simple as using a fan wud b acceptable as long as it is appropriate (NOT WATER WALA)!! :) and rabia urs is a really gud answer (y) .... i never even thought of it o_O
ya I am amazed myself;)

Reaction score
p1 and 2 both were pretty easy. no tough stuff. just basic concepts. p 1 was easier though..