• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS p41 GT

What will the expected GT be?

• 65+

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 60-65

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • 55-60

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 50-55

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Below 50

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I found the paper kinda easy and was able to complete in 1 hr 30 minutes Alhamdullilah :)
But guys dont feel bad! U did ur best now leave it to Allah :)
Prepare for the next one without thinking about the previous ones :)
May Allah help us Aameen :)

Reaction score
What did yu guys get for change in amplitude?
For me I got it like 0.08ish. I dont remember. What about the graphs.... The first one for gravitational potential was a inverse graph, the 2nd one was a square inverse graph. But the 3rd and 4th for the EMF and Hall probe were weird.... I made a square graph for the hall probe, and as EMF is proportional to rate of change, When the current started flowing there would be some EMF for a while then EMF drops to 0 because there is no change in current. And when the current stop EMF is produced again in the opposite direction. i may be wrong though

Reaction score
For me I got it like 0.08ish. I dont remember. What about the graphs.... The first one for gravitational potential was a inverse graph, the 2nd one was a square inverse graph. But the 3rd and 4th for the EMF and Hall probe were weird.... I made a square graph for the hall probe, and as EMF is proportional to rate of change, When the current started flowing there would be some EMF for a while then EMF drops to 0 because there is no change in current. And when the current stop EMF is produced again in the opposite direction. i may be wrong though

For the inverse\square inverse graphs, did you start from the x-axis at 'x=0' or from 'x=r'. Like did you leave an empty bar/space?