• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p34 05 june 2014

Reaction score
AstagfiruAllah
if u cant say any good than dont say anything please and those who pray bad for others will suffer thmselve muslim brother !
Ok. I delete my post. I know it offended you because you also....leave it. You try to sound like a staunch Muslim as if you've always stood up for moral principles.
Thus, I leave XPC today. There's so much filth filled in here that you simply can't fight against it. All of you can continue on. Please.....the way is clear now.
But all of you must remember one piece of advice, a "shortcut approach" will never get you anywhere in life. Everything is achieved by struggle and Allah's help. Such approaches would never lead you anywhere near success and neither will your heart ever find contentment.
Allah Hafiz!

Reaction score
Ok. I delete my post. I know it offended you because you also....leave it. You try to sound like a staunch Muslim as if you've always stood up for moral principles.
Thus, I leave XPC today. There's so much filth filled in here that you simply can't fight against it. All of you can continue on. Please.....the way is clear now.
But all of you must remember one piece of advice, a "shortcut approach" will never get you anywhere in life. Everything is achieved by struggle and Allah's help. Such approaches would never lead you anywhere near success and neither will your heart ever find contentment.
Allah Hafiz!
Thanku!