• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22

Reaction score
yar how two people cn be so wrong....we both read the same thing...and yes ....in interfernce questions path differnce is wat matters..so i am sure it was path difference.....

Reaction score
it was asking for bright and dark one ryt...so it was lambda and 0.5 lambda.......

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
and about the current ? WHO ELSE GOT 2.6 ???

friend of mine did... but like 10 more got 2.5... so dont really know... u get 2.6 if you add the resistance from the other battery instead of minusing it..

Reaction score
And im pretty sure the acceleration question asked for the overall acceleration, not the deceleration... I remember reading acceleration because i checked to see the spelling in some other part :p

Reaction score
yea time was short for me aswell and i was suprised about the sort of practical question...good thing i had studied it o.o

Reaction score
UAEgurl said:
yea time was short for me aswell and i was suprised about the sort of practical question...good thing i had studied it o.o
i wasnt expecting that question too . ur talking about young modulus right ? it shouldnt hav come ..

Reaction score
UAEgurl said:
and time should be equal to the time for other p2's ..

Reaction score
Okai so it was phase difference coz I also wrote lambda nd halh lambda then changed it to zero and 180 also the current is 2.5 bt if u got 2.6 I don"t think u lose marks as u probably rounded suumthin up and for the graph I made it lower coz r decreases so volume and hence mass decreases using m=dv u can't compare v and m on same side so using d=mv u r keepin mass constant here!! and since mass decreased so weight decreases bt surface area also decreases so maybe overall no change in resisitive force and acceleration is already same anyways the only change would be terminal velocity would be higher and in more time anyways I did it wrong nd it was for 2 marks so watever it won't matter gt'll be low isA bt for the power ques I did it 30 first then saw 2 marks so changed my mind and thought lost volts should be subtracted from E as power is across ends of whole battery and got 28 point sumthin

Reaction score
Guys I got 30A as my current in the electricity question, which i now know is wrong.......Will I get marks for the power and energy lost calculations i did using this current by ecf..???? Someone please reply

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
yubakkk said:
Mobeen said:
it was phase diff .. and i wrote pi and 0 .. i messed up the last part of that question too :(
0 is not possible becoz is it frist maxima q, was asked abt second
i suck at waves ! :D
No dude 0 is correct.. it asked for the phase difference .. so if its 4.5 waves is it 180 or 360??