• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P22, How was it!

How was it?

• GREAT!

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 50 50

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Bad :/

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
in the graphs of polymers what kind of graph did u guys draw. In the crystalline one the graph was ductile or brittle?

Reaction score
Alpha particle is a helium nucleus, mass 4u, charge 2p, and helium atom was released and it was isotope of helium atom, Since Gamma has mass 0u and 0p, so for the element to be an isotope, my logic says it should be gamma, and beta has a range of energies???

Still can u pleaz post ur reasoning behind ur desicions ??
it shuld be from alpha or beta becaz gamma radiations are followed by beta or gamma

Reaction score
in the graphs of polymers what kind of graph did u guys draw. In the crystalline one the graph was ductile or brittle?

crystalline? metal one? something like this

url

How did you drew the polymer one? i think it was something like the rubber one?

Reaction score
i did this but in polymer one i made the graph of rubber that is i showed elastic hysterisis but i ended my graph at the origin. will it be wrong?
and what did u guys write in second part of the radiation question in which they asked where is energy coming from or something?

Reaction score
Hello All :)
I hope you guys are discussing paper Paper 22 here I meant varient 2
Mine paper went pretty well expecting 50/60
The paper was tough compared to previous past papers !!
Many candidates found it difficult.
Some questions were very tricky and new concept wise like the radioactivity last part and the p.d between C and D.

Expected Grdae threshold relatively Low
A (35-36 )
Truth said....the concepts were new...i'll stick to 50-50 though n hope for good grades

Reaction score
Constant was 25? Extension was 0.06+0.16
i did just like you except i did 0.16-0.06 = 0.1 which gave me the extension
and then f=ke i used that...
i did the other way too , i hope they mark it just incase it was added.

Reaction score
btw was it inelastic and that the kinetic energy was not conserved ?
what about the change of energies acting on the mass?

Reaction score
btw was it inelastic and that the kinetic energy was not conserved ?
what about the change of energies acting on the mass?

it can be inelastic due to speed before not equal to after.... or kinetic before not equall to after the collision .. .i wrote the secnd one though .. what about you? and what about the radiation one ? what did you write ? alpha?

Reaction score
i
it can be inelastic due to speed before not equal to after.... or kinetic before not equall to after the collision .. .i wrote the secnd one though .. what about you? and what about the radiation one ? what did you write ? alpha?

i wrote its inelastic and that ke is not conserved, and for the radiation i wrote alpha , no one really knows whats the right answer honestly so many people wrote alpha or gamma, btw how many marks was the electricity and what did u write for the first part ... I1 = 12 +13? i think thats wrong though

Reaction score
i

i wrote its inelastic and that ke is not conserved, and for the radiation i wrote alpha , no one really knows whats the right answer honestly so many people wrote alpha or gamma, btw how many marks was the electricity and what did u write for the first part ... I1 = 12 +13? i think thats wrong though

and what is your reasoning for writing alpha or gamma? whichever you wrote?
electricity what part? of question?

Kirchhoff one i dont remember what i wrote if you remember the diagram.. i might recall :)

Reaction score
and what is your reasoning for writing alpha or gamma? whichever you wrote?
electricity what part? of question?

Kirchhoff one i dont remember what i wrote if you remember the diagram.. i might recall :)
lol i left the reasoning blank it was something so new , but overall how many marks did the electricity question have?

Reaction score
i just told u i didnt write anything..
omg that would be perfect if it was on 6 marks ... are u sure? try recalling :cool:
okay the second last question of electricity ... was to find the power right? now remember and tell me did u do something relating to how the resistors are in parallel so the resistance is half which makes the power double...yeah?? :D