• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P22 Answer Discussion.

Reaction score
I see no other thread for p22 variant discussion, so lets discuss it here. I am confuse in the Wave question where you had to make a wave with (time+5ms) thing.

Reaction score
no less amplitude is not possible ...its a simple horizontal wave ! there is a simiar question related to this in past paper and over thre too its a straight line !

Reaction score
yeah it's straight line connecting PQ
length of PQ is 1.2m btw

use frequency to find the time period T of the wave which is 0.02s
t+5ms= 0.025s which is 1/4 of the wave period.
therefore the wave is a flat line.

Moi

Reaction score
no less amplitude is not possible ...its a simple horizontal wave ! there is a simiar question related to this in past paper and over thre too its a straight line !

bet you're talkin abt M/J 2011 P23 right? yeah i solved that pp and i did the same in external... Horizental Line...hoping its right !

Reaction score
length of PQ is 1.2m btw

What did you wrote in Explanation part?

Reaction score
In the paper, there was a question to draw a graph of Acceleration and Momentum. For that we needed to take take force values from the graph given. Value of the force was 8.4 N, but I took 8N, I did all calculations using it. The shape of my graph is correct. So will I get marks for it and or my whole answer will be given zero ?

Reaction score
In the paper, there was a question to draw a graph of Acceleration and Momentum. For that we needed to take take force values from the graph given. Value of the force was 8.4 N, but I took 8N, I did all calculations using it. The shape of my graph is correct. So will I get marks for it and or my whole answer will be given zero ?

I'm sorry but I don't think you would be rewarded with any marks

Reaction score
But I heard, they will cut marks for the wrong value but since error is continued throughout the question using the same value for all the calculations right from start, they might give me marks for the calculations and the graph.

Reaction score
ya u can hear the creepy joker saying "I'm sorry but I don't think you would be rewarded with any marks" in a very cruel rude way,,,,,heheheh ROFL !

Moi

Reaction score

i believe you'll get Error Carried forward. u may get marks for labeling Y-axis and using the correct formulas :)

Reaction score
length of PQ is 1.2m btw

i put the answer 90 degree phase diff...whatever duhh