• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P2

Reaction score
How can I do well in Physics? Just do past papers or revise everything again? Please help me! :/

Reaction score
What I'd recommend is to quickly go through the syllabus, but try and make sure you understand everything. Then get onto those past papers. Seriously, past papers are really important. You do NOT want to sit and revise the syllabus until just before the exam and then go into the exam not having done any past papers. I barely did any for my Physics Paper 2 this June and I messed up :/ Now I'm resitting. Bare minimum, I'd say you try and do at least 3-4 years of past papers. There's still time though, so do AS MANY as possible. Hope that helped, good luck :)

Reaction score
What I'd recommend is to quickly go through the syllabus, but try and make sure you understand everything. Then get onto those past papers. Seriously, past papers are really important. You do NOT want to sit and revise the syllabus until just before the exam and then go into the exam not having done any past papers. I barely did any for my Physics Paper 2 this June and I messed up :/ Now I'm resitting. Bare minimum, I'd say you try and do at least 3-4 years of past papers. There's still time though, so do AS MANY as possible. Hope that helped, good luck :)
Thank you. I'll try to do my best. :) Good Luck to you.

Reaction score
Start doing your past papers,, as fast as possible,, bcoz only a little time is left for it.. Go on,, best of luck to you all,,,