• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics p12 difficulty predictions :o

Reaction score
no, its gonna be okay , not that difficult , for me p22 was kinda hard , i left few questions( anyways , expecting something better in p12

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
no, its gonna be okay , not that difficult , for me p22 was kinda hard , i left few questions( anyways , expecting something better in p12
I hope so m8

Reaction score
Karimgenena said:
Well, after taking ur p22 and p33...would u expect a horrible paper 1 ??

i think its gonna be quite easy after havin been appeared for p2..practicals
they were easy compared to the previous ON sessions
think +ve guys...easy as they can be :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Karimgenena said:
Well, after taking ur p22 and p33...would u expect a horrible paper 1 ??

I think it will be in the same range of difficulty of the past papers :good:

Reaction score
p12 includes of questions of mix level
some are shit easy and some are shit hard and some moderate :)
check out pastpapers and thats the pattern of p12 every year :)

Reaction score
after p2 being so easy i have a bad feeling that p1 being hard but whtever happns eta tym to give the best!!

Reaction score
Shanzay100 said:
Wait. What experiments came in p33 in physics and chemistry?
in chemistry, the first question was about titration. the second was about determining the percentage of mohr's salt in hydrated salt sample ( heating the salt to get rid of the water and calculating the dry mass ) , the third was about tests for ions. added to that, the paper was a bit hard

Reaction score
Shanzay100 said:
Wait. What experiments came in p33 in physics and chemistry?

and in physics 33 we had a question investigating the erm rotational ability of different widths of strips of graph paper and the other question was about how much a ruler supported on prism and wooden blocks on two ends sags when a weight is hung from its middle... both i think were lame and weird... so paper was easy. paper 2 was moderate... so i think paper 1 will be difficult... i.e. there will be more of the cruel questions than the easy peasy or moderate ones... to cover up the possible good grade i might get in the practicals...