• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P-22 GT.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many marks they will take off if I counted the number of wavelength wrongly (+.5) and carried on using it for the next questions?
The question has 2 marks for the +.5 thing and the next one has 3 marks.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many marks they will take off if I counted the number of wavelength wrongly (+.5) and carried on using it for the next questions?
V21 or 22? And I'm sure there will be ecf so most probably if ur method for the second part is correct u will get all 3 marks but loose 2 for incorrectly counting the wavelength

Reaction score
As the thread title mentioned, P22. I thought I could at least get 1 mark for getting the number of wavelength and do the calculation correctly. Anyway, thank you!

Reaction score
When do they ever ask us to calculate the NUMBER of wavelengths? That statement in itself doesn't make sebse :S

Reaction score
I prepared for the Difficult and it was dayum too easy, so I was Trolled BY Cambridge and s messed things up quite badly! But IA I ll still be lying in the appropriate range :(

Reaction score
Guys we had to calculate the slit separation so we have to count the no. of wavelengths because in lamda = ax/D, the x is fringe separation...I did it but cancelled it coz it was written not to scale on the diagram....

Reaction score
Guys we had to calculate the slit separation so we have to count the no. of wavelengths because in lamda = ax/D, the x is fringe separation...I did it but cancelled it coz it was written not to scale on the diagram....

Reaction score
Why did u cancel it!! What u did was correct

Reaction score
ecf will save you brother :p

Reaction score
Did the potential difference increase as the resistance increased in that resistance current graph q

you just had to divide the fringes total distance by number of fringes.. youll get x... then use the formula lambda=ax/d I guess thats how it was supposed to be done