• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

• HARD!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • hard but not that HARD!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 50 50

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • easy but not that EASY!

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • EASY!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i dont remember the complete questions....
electric switches ? which one what did you write? the wrong option one?

Reaction score
And there was this question that k.e after collision is mv^2
and a question in which 2 speakers were given and we had to tell how to decrease value of fringes ( distance b/w loud and queit region) its answer was increase frequency

Reaction score
acha and uhhh was there any question in which it said what do we need to know to find the value of I ?
in which options were givin like kirchoff law etc? was there a question like this?

Reaction score
did you do working or what? :p us option mei short hoke upar wala switch closed tha na and nechay wala open ?

Reaction score
And there was this question that k.e after collision is mv^2
and a question in which 2 speakers were given and we had to tell how to decrease value of fringes ( distance b/w loud and queit region) its answer was increase frequency

i also did increase in frequency one

Reaction score
What about question in which they asked what we need to find value if I ? options kirchoff 1 law, kirchoff 2 law, etc

Reaction score
see there was a diagram in which current was entering in parallel of 5I and current of one parallel side was given and we had to tell what we need to know to find the current in the other one.
Also tell me if there was any question in which we had to find SI units of any thing, or tell quantities were scalars or vectors. better yet tell me the starting 10 question or which you remember?

Reaction score
what was the answer to the upthrust qs i chose option d viscous force is 0. and for the current one i chose the option first kirchoff law or something

Reaction score
And what about the graph guys the I V one we had to tell for which device it is? I went for filament lamp