• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

• HARD!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • hard but not that HARD!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 50 50

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • easy but not that EASY!

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • EASY!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh and about the uhh graph in which resistace of x an y givin. that was C yeah ?
Power in X = 2 x power in Y... when in series ?

Reaction score
average power 250
Beam one was D i guess I dont remember exactly but two foces were acting on left one at distance 2 and the other at 4
ratio one was 1/2

Reaction score
Oh and any ideas on the GT ?
I say below 28 for sure. This was the hardest paper ive done and ive done almost all of em

Reaction score
what was the answer for volume of wire?
and the resultant vector one ?
and the ans for q40, was it Al and gamma?

Reaction score
Yeah but the graph was Force extension right ? If yes so the extensions would be different making different values of stress ... but if stress vs strain graph then youre right

i think they mentioned that the wires had the same dimensions, which makes the cross sectional area the same.
The graph i think was a force extension graph, and stress = force / cross sectional area so from the graph the force basically tells you about the stress on each wire (since the areas are the same)...??

Reaction score
was the acceleration 1.1? from the v-t graph question
the wave, radio or micro?
frequency of the stationary wave in the tube?
ans for the question in which a hand was supporting a block with 2 newton meters attached
and also, ans for the piston and compression of gas question