• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

PHYSICS P 12. HOW WAS IT??

• HARD!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • hard but not that HARD!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 50 50

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • easy but not that EASY!

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • EASY!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
My doubts.
Question 2 : What was the result force of the 2 vectors ?

Question 39 : Was it Atoms or neutrons per at the rate of 100 something ?

Question 38 : there were Four graphs It was sort of complicated !

there was a question in which we needed to tell the mean power from the graph ?

what was the tension in the Picture that was hanged ?

Question 20 : dont remember the question options were like 3.4 x 10^6 , 3,4 x 10^9

What was the graph of skier that jump ?

What was the order for the diffraction grating ?

what was the answer that 2.5MHz radio waves or microwaves?

What was the graph of systematic error?

What was the answer of the electricity question in which different switched were opened and closed

When piston was compresses was it 80 J or 8.0 x 10^6 J
I converted cm^2 into m^2 and cm in to m answer was 80 J

Reaction score
My doubts.
Question 2 : What was the result force of the 2 vectors ?

Question 39 : Was it Atoms or neutrons per at the rate of 100 something ?

Question 38 : there were Four graphs It was sort of complicated !

there was a question in which we needed to tell the mean power from the graph ?

what was the tension in the Picture that was hanged ?

Question 20 : dont remember the question options were like 3.4 x 10^6 , 3,4 x 10^9

What was the graph of skier that jump ?

What was the order for the diffraction grating ?

what was the answer that 2.5MHz radio waves or microwaves?

What was the graph of systematic error?

What was the answer of the electricity question in which different switched were opened and closed

When piston was compresses was it 80 J or 8.0 x 10^6 J
I converted cm^2 into m^2 and cm in to m answer was 80 J

39 mine is wrong i think cuz i did A
38 i did 250 the C
tension was 97 i think in hanging
graph of skier was becoming zerro and then increasing C i guess
order i guess 9 cuz it was 4.8 = 4 +4 +1 = 9

what were ur answers?

Reaction score
People I have a couple of questions i would like to ask.
The question in which we had to derive an expression for the efficiency, was it B PSN/MG ?
What was the graph of the ldr?
What was the value of the diffraction grating? The screen was 180 degrees so did we have to like multiply the number by 2 ?
And the question in which we compared ice and water at 0 degrees. was its answer option A ?
Also the graphs of two materials were given and we had to tell whether they were ductile or britle or something like that. What was its answer?

Reaction score
39 mine is wrong i think cuz i did A
38 i did 250 the C
tension was 97 i think in hanging
graph of skier was becoming zerro and then increasing C i guess
order i guess 9 cuz it was 4.8 = 4 +4 +1 = 9

what were ur answers?
I dont think the tension was 97 as there were two strings so tension was divided in both making it 48

Reaction score
I dont think the tension was 97 as there were two strings so tension was divided in both making it 48

it asked about the string... and in the question it said that its supported by 'a' string... thats what i think..... this mean that one string was divided into two parts... we had to calculate total so it was 97 ..... thats what i think...
please correct me if am wrong :)

Reaction score
it asked about the string... and in the question it said that its supported by 'a' string... thats what i think..... this mean that one string was divided into two parts... we had to calculate total so it was 97 ..... thats what i think...
Youve got a point there.
But i remember doing a similar question in the past papers and the value was half of what i calculated so i just went with that.

Reaction score
Oh and would you answer the other questions ive posted up there

Reaction score
Youve got a point there.
But i remember doing a similar question in the past papers and the value was half of what i calculated so i just went with that.

what about other questions?
the floating object one?
the moments one?
etc

Reaction score
People I have a couple of questions i would like to ask.
The question in which we had to derive an expression for the efficiency, was it B PSN/MG ?
What was the graph of the ldr?
What was the value of the diffraction grating? The screen was 180 degrees so did we have to like multiply the number by 2 ?
And the question in which we compared ice and water at 0 degrees. was its answer option A ?
Also the graphs of two materials were given and we had to tell whether they were ductile or britle or something like that. What was its answer?

efficiency one was A
graph? i dont remember? the flashing light one? it was B i guess
ice and water? i think i did D ..... dont know whats correct though? why did you do A?
i wrote they have same tensile strength of option similar to that...

what were ur answers?

Reaction score
efficiency one was A
ice and water? i think i did D ..... dont know whats correct though? why did you do A?

what were ur answers?

for the efficiency i got A too. and for the floating object one, i chose the viscous drag is zero, cuz it was stationary :/

Reaction score
efficiency one was A

what were ur answers?
Efficiency B, Graph C I guess and uhh I think your D for ice and water one is correct.. and I did the graphs as both substances brittle i guess.

Reaction score
Efficiency B, Graph C I guess and uhh I think your D for ice and water one is correct.. and I did the graphs as both substances brittle i guess.

for the graph i chose the ultimate tensile strength is the same, for brittle materials the graph it a straight slope and then sudden fracture, but one of the graphs was a curve...they were breaking at the same force though so i chose that

Reaction score
for the graph i chose the ultimate tensile strength is the same, for brittle materials the graph it a straight slope and then sudden fracture, but one of the graphs was a curve...they were breaking at the same force though so i chose that
Yeah but the graph was Force extension right ? If yes so the extensions would be different making different values of stress ... but if stress vs strain graph then youre right

Reaction score
and the moment one? having a beam and loads on it?
and the average power?
and the ratio one? what was the ratio wich said smthng about twice the young modulus etc?