• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Multiple Choice Variant 2

Reaction score
For those taking the second variant of the physics paper, what answer did you get for the non zero resultant force question?
Also, what was the component named "X" ?
Was it the resistor?

Reaction score
the ball falling was the answer, but i got that wrong, and the unknown componenet was a fixed resistor (with a constant resistance), but i didnt understand that, so i chose a closed switch like an idiot.

but fortunately i only lost 3 marks in total, and the A boundary never goes beyond 32.
relax guys :)

Reaction score
the ball falling was the answer, but i got that wrong, and the unknown componenet was a fixed resistor (with a constant resistance), but i didnt understand that, so i chose a closed switch like an idiot.

but fortunately i only lost 3 marks in total, and the A boundary never goes beyond 32.
relax guys :)
It was because of the graph they showed

Reaction score
People PLS TELL ME:
Q about background radiation I chose a=Suns infrared my friends say B or D :/
Q about "relay" I chose d=some circuit breaker effect cause there was only 1 circuit so this could be the only use :/

Reaction score
For the background radiation one I chose the ionizing radiation in the lab before the rock was brought in. Not sure though :S

Reaction score
For the background radiation one I chose the ionizing radiation in the lab before the rock was brought in. Not sure though :S
your correct.
the sun doesn't have a hand in background radiation in a lab.

Reaction score
People PLS TELL ME:
Q about background radiation I chose a=Suns infrared my friends say B or D :/
Q about "relay" I chose d=some circuit breaker effect cause there was only 1 circuit so this could be the only use :/
For the relay question, the answer was for a smaller current to control a larger current. That's the whole purpose of a relay.
The answer for the radiation question was the ionizing radiation in the lab before it was brought in.

Reaction score
Between f nd 2f
Because if its between f & c the image formed will be "virtual" & "erect" but they showed it was forming on the screen