• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Major

Reaction score
I am currently doing A-level and I have no idea what to be in my life! Its not that I have not planned anything but those plans keep on changing. At some instant of time I dream of being Engineer and at other instant some other thing! I have decided to take PHYSICS major at University as I'm pretty good at it and also I have interest on it but what after that ? I have no idea ! What can I be taking PHYSICS major ! Plz help !!

Reaction score
that happens with most at this age, there is a lot of confusion in decision making regarding career selection. think calmly and explore the fields which interests you , where you find your aptitude. target some universities where you aim to get admission. See the coarse offered there and make choices out of them. Have 3 choices in your mind, and apply for them. See a life of engineer , see the life a doctor. as u have to spend a big portion of time in that particular career you will choose. so see what makes you feel better. And don't think so narrowly, u can always change fields later on. nowadays you see doctors in mass communication. engineers doing innovative stuff and people from all walks of life doing entrepreneurship and doing businesses. so chill and just go step by step. Good luck