• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Kinamatics! Help!

How are you finding AS Physics?

• Easy

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Okay

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard ( coz i dont study)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Super Hard i have no idea what is happining in the class!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • i am getting tuitions coz i dont undestand anything!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moi

Reaction score
Hi ! Well who ever said there is a big jump from IGCSE to AS levels were right! huge jump argh!
I used to love physics, now i hate it coz of this hard lesson (kinamatics) , i cant understand anything, the teacher goes fast, i lose track and he doesnt know how to explain well !
anytime we answer a question, i have no idea how and why...too much formulas and dont know what is for what, and the projectile motion and free falling is a nightmare! this has been my worst topic since 7th Grade!
please, if you have notes or anything that will help me and explain to me all the chiz about this lesson and its formulas, i will foreve be thank full and May God Bless you!
please if you have notes, please post it, i think am failing physics!
Thank You

Reaction score
Hi ! Well who ever said there is a big jump from IGCSE to AS levels were right! huge jump argh!
I used to love physics, now i hate it coz of this hard lesson (kinamatics) , i cant understand anything, the teacher goes fast, i lose track and he doesnt know how to explain well !
anytime we answer a question, i have no idea how and why...too much formulas and dont know what is for what, and the projectile motion and free falling is a nightmare! this has been my worst topic since 7th Grade!
please, if you have notes or anything that will help me and explain to me all the chiz about this lesson and its formulas, i will foreve be thank full and May God Bless you!
please if you have notes, please post it, i think am failing physics!
Thank You
Don't be discouraged dear!! i am going to help you but not now!! Very sorry!! I'll post you some notes tomorrow!