• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Help

Reaction score
I need help urgently plz
question 4

Attachments

• question.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
*Rectification*

Haha XD! When U look at it closely, only W has a component parallel to the inclined surface and not R. You get it now. Want me to show U on a sketch?

Reaction score
As you can C in the picture, only W have a component parallel to the inclined plane :)
aha thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rlly rlly
appreciate this....i ll find any other question I'll inbox u ok bro?

Reaction score
Nice but you should spend more time reading the question. Component of R is parallel to the inclined force , therefore the resultant of R is zero. if R was inclined to the force, then your answer will be 100% correct.
Yup U R right, but srry I didnt get U for the last part... U implying that my answer isnt correct?

Reaction score
But U C, my answer is correct, svenas confirmed it.
another question about projectiles.....
answers =
part c i= 15.3 ms-1
c ii =all elastic to kinetic energy
part di velocity= 15.4 ms-1
actually in part di ...i didnt understand y we took 15.3 ms-1 as the horizontal velocity?
thxx

Attachments

• hehe.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
another question about projectiles.....
answers =
part c i= 15.3 ms-1
c ii =all elastic to kinetic energy
part di velocity= 15.4 ms-1
actually in part di ...i didnt understand y we took 15.3 ms-1 as the horizontal velocity?
thxx

Reaction score
I mean why 15.3 ms-1 is the horizontal component of velocity?
Well I think it's quite logic, when the disc is first fired, it experiences a velocity horizontally (Thats why it moves horizontally at first and then gradually comes down).

Scientifically speaking, when it is fired horizontally, the disc has no vertical velocity component.

Hope I was clear.