• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics help needed!for O level

Reaction score
wellll,umm hi....i just need to know about how to prepare for GCE olevels physics....i usually read the book(the FEDERAL one) and then i go for the redspot topical,that's all i do....i need to know if it's not enough,i mean i don't use reference books and other resources....
and one more thing,i have problem in Magnetism,Electricity,and Heat capacity...if any of u could suggest an ideal book or website for these topics....
:)

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
wellll,umm hi....i just need to know about how to prepare for GCE olevels physics....i usually read the book(the FEDERAL one) and then i go for the redspot topical,that's all i do....i need to know if it's not enough,i mean i don't use reference books and other resources....
and one more thing,i have problem in Magnetism,Electricity,and Heat capacity...if any of u could suggest an ideal book or website for these topics....
:)
Well believe me that I was also weak in Magnetisum and Electricity!
Use youtube to sort out ur queries and then make notes from this website
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/physics/

Reaction score
Hi

Your approach is good. Just make sure you do the yearly papers(2002-2011) with examiner reports and mark schemes, once you've covered the whole syllabus.

Good Luck !