• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Feb 2016 paper

Reaction score
Let's all forget about this shizz xD

I am figuratively scared shitless :p
Haha.:p
I'm pretty sure, because this paper was similar in difficulty to some of the previous years' past papers.

Yeah, I agree, most of us probably found it easy since we have solved such papers or else who knows it might be tough too.:p It was actually in accordance with the norm of all these papers as you said so the thresholds shouldn't be too different too.:D :p

Reaction score
You never know .... don't consider mine as right ... it could be wrong :p xD
Yeah, our analysis right now is kinda ambiguous :p but your logic seems right.:D :p :) The conclusion would only be in may or whenever xP. So like which questions do you think you have performed I wouldn't say worst, but not that well?:p I have lost marks (as per my estimation xD) in varied sections which were clear evitable xP but I messed up unwantedly xP.:p

Reaction score
Yeah, our analysis right now is kinda ambiguous :p but your logic seems right.:D :p :) The conclusion would only be in may or whenever xP. So like which questions do you think you have performed I wouldn't say worst, but not that well?:p I have lost marks (as per my estimation xD) in varied sections which were clear evitable xP but I messed up unwantedly xP.:p
I think it would be the graphs for sure xD

Reaction score
Haha.:p

Yeah, I agree, most of us probably found it easy since we have solved such papers or else who knows it might be tough too.:p It was actually in accordance with the norm of all these papers as you said so the thresholds shouldn't be too different too.:D :p

yup thats true! *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
CIE started a new exam series for India, since the academic session ends in March there.
So when will the result be announced? And yeah more papers to practice, yes! Can y'all compile all questions in one file please? so the students giving exams in m/j can use?It will be a great help peeps.

Reaction score
So when will the result be announced? And yeah more papers to practice, yes! Can y'all compile all questions in one file please? so the students giving exams in m/j can use?It will be a great help peeps.
Mid may ... We would but we don't have the question papers :p They'll be released in may only :p

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, because this paper was similar in difficulty to some of the previous years' past papers.

but since a load of smart Indians are taking the paper, I feel it may be higher :p Like last year March series IGCSE thresholds were at least 10-15 marks greater than other years' average though the paper was similar in difficulty level

How much is everyone expecting? I'm definitely getting 85+ I think but after that mark who knows