• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics exams tomorrow

Reaction score
For all the A2 students , for tomorrow physics exam..here's some of my tips..
1.Be analytical ...try to understand what the question wants from you, which syllabus topics , which learning outcomes..it wants you to refer..try to be sure of that then start with the help of ur pen and brain get it all started..
2. Be logical, try and maintain the logical flow of ideas ..understand that one logic leads to another..dont' write a nepali bhaykha or social study report..and the best way to do that is go through the syllabus and the International As & A level book .
3. Be concise..brevity is the key..as we are only awarded for the key-words and the way we use those words to express our ideas ..so be it !! and the best way to get through the key-words ..is that after u are done with reading the book and the syllabus ..go through the past papers..and the markschemes..spend only 5-8 minutes on every paper..and sooner or later you will realize the importance of the 3 points that i mentioned here.
And before you have a nice, sound sleep get a burst of emotions..see old school photos, get nostalgic , see the routine of the exams..feel proud/ disgusted or happy , depends upon the way things have been going for u..get angry, think about me.. :p ..and go to sleep and Believe me ..you will feel completely refreshed after u wake up and u will not get nervous in the exam hall. Then head for the center , keeping the traffic in mind..have light breakfast.. carry your statements of entry..and other stuffs..and ur good to go !!! Lah keta ho best of luck .. Fuyal sanga Yak n' Yeti janu parccha timharu ley..// :) @bineetojha

Reaction score
I think we have physics paper 2 tomorrow here in Nepal..so user sweetipie ..can you help us with that too ???

Reaction score
oh sorry i disread it hmm help like wat its a theory paper so study well n do pastpapers too dats it :)

Reaction score
sweetie pie please tell me difference between lagging and leading between two waves ?? explanation with respect to diagram will be appreciated !!